Friday, February 13, 2009

Rational fears, Irrational behavior

The pressure was building. With peers bringing out new posts @ the rate of 111 per day, i felt i was begining to lose another race and hence immediate action was required and what results is another bullshit post for i can’t write sensible stuff at all.
So there are weak personalities on Earth i thought, only to find out that even weaker exist. They are not only weak personalities, they are simply pathetic people. WIth brains that don’t function and with hearts that can’t sense emotion. People who have a sense of humor so bad , you want to slap their face every time they try to crack you up. People who are so damn engorssed in thinking about themselves all day long, they don’t care about what others have to say. People who look into the mirror and take pride in what they see, when in fact they are mere condescending maggets who look more ugly than your barber’s crap ever did.
Yeah well, so one month of the penultimate semester has passed, though not in the blink of an eye. This time i have felt everyday, every hour go by very slowly. I have no fear of missing my friends here because frankly i did not make many. This sem everyone is busy with their studies because after all every one has a vision, a dream to fulfill. So people hardly care to buzz on Gtalk, they shy away from going to night canteens with you lest you might end up wasting one hour of their extremely important lives. I wish them luck, but luck is a bitch mind you. And then there are people who won’t come on gtalk at all. As long as it serves them good i wish them too all the success in their endeavors, keeping in mind that only very few actually succeed and i don’t see any such personalities around me.
I went to a trip to the hills a few days back. It was the best thing to happen in a very long time. I was close to nature, and i loved it. In the mountains with cold breeze blowing on your face, i realized what shit we humans have turned their lives into. But nevermind for everyone has different set of priorities and the same applies to me too.
Looking back down on my yester years i feel like crying sometimes. But then the same goes for most of you, am i right? Those were the years to relish. I used to e a pretty optimistic guy back then. That
time i did not study for a purpose, i studied for the sheer pleasure studying brought me. I don’t know what the problem is but i can’t seem to find any subjects anymore. The only reason i’m studying this sem is because i want to improve my CGPA, not knowing if it will even help me in any way or not. But yeah there is the constant nagging from my parents side and i dont want to let them down.
Yeah but there is one thing that keeps me interested this sem and that is all the beautiful girls we see around campus this sem. I don’t know where from they have suddenly appeared but its a pleasant surprise none the less. And yeah i wan’t to relish my penultimate semester, so i won’t disclose any of the things which hurt me or keep me sad. I can’t waste your precious time. I on the other hand am not out of time at all, i like to live and learn at my pace and these bullshit exams won’t bog me down, though it hurts when my efforts fail fruition. There are people who i’ll be seeing for the last time and it is my request that they don’t mind if i block them or remove them from my Gtalk list forever.

Finally you are requested not to post any nonsense comments. If you agree with me, then put forth anything that brings new light to the dark story. If you don’t agree then i request

you to keep your fingers off that keyboard.
” Earn you bread, Or thank heavens for what you have.”

1 comment:

  1. Yeah......... This is just a thought that might lead you happier. Consider your writing this blog was somewhat related to the new metro station comming up at Yamuna Bank new delhi. and suddenly within a fraction of a second the mind shoots out its spiders to check the relatedness. hahaha......... though i in the first place said consider... one of ur friend was travelling in the metro and he got off the metro a station after the one he was supposed to that was yamuna bank station.
    He called u up to ask the way and after talking to him u went to a coffee shop and there you met this guy who is one of them ( mentioned in your post) and then you think of writting this post. what would you consider the real reason?
    continuing this and taking the metro station development to you scoring 90% then going on to you child hooood your first breath. and from after that whatever is being done is what you were born to do. Yeah..... thank you and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete