Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bubble and Chubble Talk _the_ Talk

Arjit: i want to be the boy in ur dreams
me: i dont drea of boys
Arjit: no boy ever appeared in ur dreams ??
impossible
me: sorry man but u just rammed into a truck load of bad luck
Arjit: thats wud be u => the truck load of bad luck
how was ur presentation
i didnt respond yesterday
me: presentation nvr happnd
he saw the product
Arjit: cuz i saw it later
me: and i dont giv a fcuk if he liked it or hated it
tho they said it was appreciated i dont believe it
Arjit: why not?
me: coz i wasnt there so basically ..!..
idc because idk
Arjit: i usually don't get ur short forms
this is one of those times
me: i dont care because i dont know
idc coz idk
Arjit: hmmm...thats strange..for something u worked so hard for and lost ur night's sleep !!
that's worth one min of VP's attention
me: yeah thats why i jus decided im not joining this firm
if u cant giv recognition u cant expect me to work
thats it
i mean i want to be the arjun who will eventually succeed
but there is no krishna who would vouch for that
Arjit: there is no krishna in ne other company either.. that'll just mean u won't join ne company
no guarantee of getting recognition newhere..
just gotta keep trying
and trusting ur luck
me: hmm atleast somme other guys will pay me more
Arjit: hehehe
now thats an argument
me: i m not willing to work for 6 lks
Arjit: thats valid
me: and do work that i dont even like
i'd better sit at home
u know i'd like to say this
i always pretend to be a normal guy, but in the end i nvr end up being the normal guy
hehehh and thats not blowing my own trumpet coz i aint proud of that
its just that it recurs time after time
Arjit: we're all wannabee normal ..no point trying..we're too far from it
i wish someone caught swine flu in symantec
we'll get a vacation
ppl r generally taking leaves in other companies
me: well i get a 9 da off
i dont like my work that much
i spend my time doing other stuff
heheheh
but it was a challenge and i fucked it
well see i'd giv the impression that im working hard
and im interested in the firm
Arjit: no u nailed it...wrong word
me: but thats not true
its the way u go about a challenge
Arjit: atleast tu mann maar kar kaam kar sakta hai
me: its all about the killer instinct man which we all have been lacking
u think that way ?
Arjit: ur work in PS is testimony for that
me: well its a challenge at ur personal level
i mean if somebody dies in ur family
u have to learn to live wihtout them
u cant bring'em back right
Arjit: ya...
me: so its like zeher peete chalo
hoping ull strike upon amrit some day
Arjit: so was it a necessity ?? or u took it as a challenge..wat was the driving force
me: driving force was the killer instinct spirit which i need to rekindle
Sent at 3:50 PM on Wednesday
me: i mean u gotta learn something out of it
and guess thats the best teaching i take out of the whole situation
Arjit: u rem...abt one yr bak we used to talk of the same things..and u said i'll never do something i don't like doing...thats the way i am
while i said somethings are necesaary..can't do without em
me: yesss :)
Arjit: things sure have changed
me: i so remember that
but then dont u think i took it in a better spirit now
i mean if i am free ill do waht i want
Arjit: yess..im glad
me: but then if i cant help it
why challenge the system if u know ull fail
it'll only bring more pain
why not take it as a challenge to come out
with the confidence that u can do anything
and add that in ur stride
when ur pursuing what u've always wanted
Arjit: that's wat is driving u...i got it...u know ur pursuing wat u've always wanted
god i so wish that was me saying
me: u jus gave me goosbumps
i mean we caan jus egg each other on so well
dont u think ur doing what u've always wanted
?
Arjit: not rite now...in the company
me: i mean now that u are doing cat preps
Arjit: ya thats all fine
me: where is the problem then ?
Arjit: i wish i cud get rid of this PS..which btw consumes 75% of my time and energy
me: am i not in the same position
and u my friend are no less in any form than i am
Arjit: but thats part of the process for u...for me it's like completely out of the way
Sent at 3:59 PM on Wednesday
me: it is not even that contrasting , i mean i havent ben telling u what i do these days
but i'd not like to now
also
Arjit: hmmm..thats rite
me: but believe me the picture isnt that rosy at all
i jus wanna see u fuck some shit real hard man
u have all it takes
just the patience is all u need
and i mean the day u start working on it
you'll only keep building it
its like the dirt, if u leave the room as it is and dont disturb it, itll keep accumulating on its own
:)
Arjit: hehe...thnx man..
means a lot to me
i solved my first mock cat today
nailed it !!
me: nice!
but at office
hehehe
Arjit: no...at office alrite..but in the morning..5-8
me: :O
Arjit: i often spend the nite at office
same for dalal
me: nite at office
?
whoa man
Arjit: ya..there r bunk beds here
me: yeah yeah even here but thats good man
:)
Arjit: lot of peace for studying...plus the house is a big mes
me: awesome infact
hehe
well u deserve an applause
clap
Arjit: loda clap...for sleeping in the office...wat a loser i am !!
the janitors luk at me in amazement :D
hahaha
me: no for taking out time for ur dreams
Arjit: hehe
ppl know i stay all the time...they just don't have the right to sy nething
it's weird
*say
me: heheh :D
u shudnt care about that, and i know that u dont
Arjit: exactly
me: chalo man its tym to do what i like to do :)
heheeh
will catchya later
Arjit: sure
me: this chat is my blogpost
Arjit: 1111
tata
me: ciao
ohh n btw its my time to eat
ha ha :D
Arjit: stuff all u want
Sent at 4:10 PM on Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Y the hell did u post a chat aftr such an interesting post!
    and guys as far as chasing dreams is concerned.. lemme tell u one thing...Very few people end up doing what they really want to do..!The picture looks rosy from far off.. bt in reality.in a company u do exactly wht the boss wnts u to do..! So dun wrry.. keep wrking in the hope tht may b one day u become the "BOSS' and thn u might b able to do wht u want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To love the job you're doing, first know what sort of job would you like doing. It's good to have a dream job, not quite so when you realise it wasn't whatyou were dreaming of. All the best. :)

    ReplyDelete